“The single most important component of the camera is the twelve inches behind it.”
There are two kinds of couples on Earth. Those who have already struggled with the question, “Why do we need to hire a professional for our wedding?” & those who are going to ask this question sometime in future. Why a professional at such expensive rates when I can go for friends, guests or an amateur at low prices.
I have heard some horrifying stories about wedding photography. Weddings being a closed affair with most part of it happening in the event venue, the need for a professional wedding photographer in kanpur uttar pradesh is even more dire & can’t be ignored at any cost. Your photos are the lasting memories of your lovely beautiful wedding in kanpur & you would not get married again. If your photos don’t turn out as you want, then your memories would be ruined.
Couples after saving the date, start researching for the prices & they may think that a candid photographer in kanpur comes with a hefty price tag for a one day job. Well! think again. Photographer will first talk about your plans & expectations from the wedding. He will inspect the venue. On the day of wedding, they will be there for at least 10-12 hours straight with the best camera equipment. After that he will edit the pictures, do the selection process which would take 10 to 14 days time. All in all wedding photography in kanpur uttar pradesh is not as easy as it seems.
Here are some more reasons why hiring a professional would be the best decision in your wedding:
- Good Photography is not just an expensive fancy camera. As Henri Cartier-Bresson said, “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” You surely do not want your wedding photos in that list. So hiring a professional candid wedding photographer in kanpur would be the best thing you could do. With experience comes the predictability. You can only get a beautiful picture in that sunset light with a pro because the camera cannot just read the light by itself.
- The experience of being at hundreds of wedding photography in kanpur allows a professional know how the day will flow. The sensibility regarding where to look & when is what wedding photography is all about. A professional can predict when to take an unusual shot. Imagine your father looking at you as you are entering in the wedding venue. All the focus has to be on you but the look in his eyes would be something you won’t want to miss at any cost. This is something you could expect only from a pro.
- Lighting cannot be understood in a single shot. Different venues have different lighting. Only a professional candid wedding photographer in kanpur uttar pradesh can read the light accurately & can judge within seconds where is the best spot to stand & where the best light will be.
- It’s your first wedding but not for the professional wedding photographer in kanpur uttar pradesh. He knows exactly what adverse situations can arise during the wedding & what all can be done in order to tackle them. He knows how to calm you down when you get nervous at the entrance of wedding venue. This need years of calming down to do & figuring out what to say & when to say.
- A professional photographer in kanpur uttar pradesh is always prepared for the worst & is equipped with a backup gear with him. A non professional or a friend of yours won’t bother much to keep extra batteries with him & you definitely do not want to miss out any crucial detail in your wedding album because of such petty issues.
So if you were confused about whether you should hire a professional photographer in kanpur u.p. or not, I think I have helped you make the decision. From my personal experience, I have heard happy couples saying that cutting cost on other avenues to have a best wedding photographer in kanpur in their wedding was the best decision they took. Nothing in your wedding would be worth till the time you have an eternal living memory of it. All the tears, laughters, hugs, smile, fun, dance etc would forever remind you of all the good things happened that day & you would cherish it for the rest of your life.